Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my first personal blog post! This will be a challenging learning experience because I know absolutely nothing about blogging, (yes I know I'm late). However, I'm intrigued about starting this blog journey because I have the freedom to express my love for life, family, friendships, fashion, and the many other things that shape the fabrics of my unique personality:) I cherish the simple things in life such as spending a Saturday night watching movies with hubby, taking my daughter to her favorite frozen yogurt shop, or spending a Sunday afternoon hunting for treasures at the local thrift stores.

I LOVE to thrift shop!...It's very therapeutic for me. Apart from finding amazing vintage pieces, it also gives me a chance to clear my head when I have a lot on my mind. About a little over a year ago, my best friend and I started a mobile resale clothing boutique, called Savvy Thriftique, where we provide personalized home shopping parties, similar to the Mary Kay concept. I love it because it gives women the benefits of socializing, shopping, and indulging in yummy treats all at the same time! In future blog posts, I will share pictures of some of our signature vintage pieces and shopping parties. 

Well, sit back and enjoy as I share family adventures, thrifting experiences, my love for vintage fashion, and so much more!!!

Vintage Dress - Savvy Thriftique, Gold Belt - Thrifted, Plum Pumps - Thrifted




Structured  Bag - H&M - (scored this for only $10! I love a good sale!)

Please feel free to leave your feedback and comments. I would love to hear from you!

Until next time! 


Ellen
Live.Laugh.Love

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! {Love that dress!!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first personal blog! Your dress is so cute. I look forward to reading future post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Looking forward to more blogs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay, my girl has a blog now. I'm already in love!!

    http://www.thoughtsofaserialthinker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings Ellen! You are doing your thing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I really appreciate the encouragement!

      Delete