Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blue and Green Color Blocking!!!

Hey Folks! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Yesterday was so beautiful outside so I decided to wear my favorite color combo, Blue & Green, to church! Pantone's color of the year is emerald green, so I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of  it in the stores! I've always loved the color green and it's such a beautiful color to wear in the spring time. You can also have some fun by mixing different shades of green in your look. 

I thrifted this wool vintage skirt at Goodwill last summer and was so excited to finally be able to wear it! The blue vintage blazer was also thrifted a while ago, (don't remember the place). I wanted to add a little texture to the outfit, so I found this cream lace top at Goodwill the other day and it worked out pretty well. I added an interest piece with the leopard print skinny belt from Target. I found these vintage shades at Park Ave Thrift for $1...WINNING! 



So what's your favorite color to wear with GREEN?

 Until next time!
Ellen
Live.Laugh.Love





2 comments: