Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tucci's Saved the Day!!!

Hello Lovely People! Today I must tell you about this awesome spot called Tucci's that sells unique new and consigned furnishings and accessories. This week has been extremely rainy and gloomy in Atlanta, so I decided to brighten things up a bit by doing a little "window shopping" at Tucci's on my lunch break. They have all kinds of fabulous items such as chic decorative chairs, antique home decor accessories, vintage fur coats and handbags, stylish lamps, and eclectic and antique wall art! When I walked in, I immediately fell in love with these chevron fabric chairs! I couldn't find a picture of the exact chairs on their website, so I found a picture of similar chairs on Pinterest. I would love to add these in my future bedroom with pops of mustard yellow and turquoise:)
 


You can also consign with Tucci's and receive 50% of the selling price. They have one location in Kennesaw and a new location in Roswell. Check them out! You can find great pieces to transform your home! Below are a few pics of items for sale in the store.

Absolutely love this plush white chair w/the turquoise accent lamps!




Until next time! 


Ellen
Live.Laugh.Love

2 comments: